USDA Loans: An Affordable Option for Our Local Mountain Communities
Rural homebuyers, which includes buyers in our local mountain communities, can qualify for a home using an affordable USDA loan. This program is designed to help low-to-moderate income individuals purchase a new home by providing special benefits which help make the interest rates and loan terms much more affordable. Applicates must purchase a home within eligible areas and household income must not exceed a specific level, depending on the location of the home.
Loan Program Benefits
- Up to 100% loan-to-value financing*
- No down payment required
- Fixed USDA housing interest rates
- Not just available to first-time homebuyers
- Includes various property types including existing homes, modular homes, new construction, PUDs, eligible condominiums and new manufactured homes
- Accepts nontraditional credit
- Allows for gift, grant funds, mortgage credit, and seller concessions.
Interested in speaking to someone about your potential eligibility? Contact us for more information.