Stuck bored at home this Easter? Make it fun and memorable with these delicious treats!
How to make Easter carrot Rice Krispie treats: Ingredients
- 6 cups Kellogg’s Rice Krispies Cereal
- 3 tbsp. butter
- 4 cups mini marshmallows
- Food coloring
- Edible Easter grass
- 6 oz. vanilla coating
- ½ cup white sprinkles
- Wilton Candy Cupcake Toppers
Whipping up a batch of edible Easter treats is about as easy as buying a house can be. You can use our free LoanFly app to get prequalified and stay connected with your loan officer each step of the way.
How to make Easter carrot Rice Krispies treats: Tutorial
Like the traditional and ever-popular Rice Krispies treat, Easter carrot Rice Krispies treats take under 15 minutes to prepare. We’ve also included extra steps for the cute Rice Krispies bunny tails you can make with half of the batch ingredients.
When your treats are complete, set them out and eat them as quickly as possible! Or savor them, up to you!
1. Measure 4 cups of mini marshmallows. Set aside.
2. Measure 6 cups of rice cereal in a large bowl.
3. Melt butter on the stove on medium. Once melted, add the marshmallows. Stir consistently until marshmallows are completely melted and smooth. As soon as the mixture is ready, pour it over rice cereal and mix thoroughly.
4. Divide the mixture in half and add orange (or a few drops of yellow and a couple drops of red) to one half. Mix quickly before mixture begins to harden.
5. Roll the orange mixture into carrot shapes. Batch should yield about five carrots.
6. Use a knife to make slits in the top of each carrot. Stick edible Easter grass into the slit and press around the edges until the grass is squeezed tight enough not to fall out.
7. Roll mixture that has been set aside (without food coloring) into balls.
8. In a small, microwave-safe dish, melt the vanilla coating 30 seconds at a time until completely melted. Stir after each 30-second interval. Dip the top of each ball into the melted vanilla coating, then sprinkle with the white sprinkles.
9. Dip the candy bunny tails and feet into the vanilla coating and stick on the side of the bunny ball bodies.
10. Plate up your treats with the remaining edible Easter grass and take a moment to admire your creativity.
These treats look almost too good to eat.
This is egg-citing: Homes listed in early April get 14x more viewings
Puns aside, spring is a prime time for home sellers who want to move quickly. In fact, early April may be the optimal time to list throughout the year.** Clients who list in the first week of April could get 14-times the property views, see 5-percent less competition, and sell their house six days sooner. Once your clients receive a competitive offer and find a new home they love, we can get them there in 10 days.
For educational purposes only. Please contact your qualified professional for specific guidance.
Sources are deemed reliable but not guaranteed.