“Where Will You Go Post-Quarantine?” CONTEST
CORNERSTONE HOME LENDING, INC. (“Sponsor”)
“Where Will You Go Post-Quarantine?” (the “Drawing”)
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. MAKING A PURCHASE DOES NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING.
ELIGIBILITY: Drawing open only to U.S Residents, 18 years of age or older at the time of entry (“you” or “eligible person”). Void where prohibited. Not open to Sponsor’s employees, officers or directors, or to members of the immediate family or household of any of the foregoing.
DRAWING PERIOD: The Drawing begins on Monday April 12, 2021, at 10:00am PDT and ends on Monday May 26, 2021at 11:59pm PDT (the “Drawing Period”). The Sponsor’s on-site representative, in their sole and absolute discretion, is the official time-keeper for this Drawing.
HOW TO ENTER: There are two ways to enter. To enter the Drawing, an eligible person must do one or more of the following, each of which represents a single entry. Multiple entries are allowed.
- Post on social media:
- Post on your Facebook or Instagram story describing what you plan to do or where you plan to go after quarantine and mention us @hlc_team_cornerstone on Instagram or thehlcteam on Facebook;
- Tag us in your status update on Facebook at thehlcteam or Instagram at @hlc_team_cornerstone, or on LinkedIn at thehlcteam and tell us where/what you plan to go/do after quarantine; or
- Post a picture on Facebook or Instagram and tag us using the hashtag #postquarantinelifecontest telling us where you plan to go after quarantine; or
- Send a photo to email@example.com and tell us your post quarantine plans.
- Mail-In: You also may enter by neatly hand-printing your complete, name, postal address, daytime telephone number, email address, and the words “Where is your quarantine happy place?” on a piece of paper and mailing it in an envelope with first-class postage affixed to: Where is your quarantine happy place? Mail-In Entry, c/o Cornerstone Home Lending, Inc., 1164 N. Monte Vista Avenue, Suites 3 and 4, Upland, California 91786. Each postal entry must be mailed separately, postmarked by 04/30/21, and received by 05/03/21. No responsibility is assumed for any lost, late, illegible, or postage-due mail.
The eligible person’s entry may not:
- tag any person other than the social media accounts for HLC Team, @hlc_team_cornerstone on Instagram or thehlcteam on Facebook;
- violate or infringe another’s rights, including but not limited to privacy, publicity or intellectual property rights, or that constitutes copyright infringement;
- disparage Cornerstone Home Lending, Inc. or any other person or party affiliated with this Drawing;
- contain brand names or trademarks other than those owned by Sponsor;
- contain images or artwork not created by entrant;
- contain material that is inappropriate, indecent, obscene hateful, tortious, defamatory, slanderous or libelous;
- contain material that promotes bigotry, racism, hatred or harm against any group or individual or promotes discrimination based on race, gender, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age; or
- contain material that is unlawful, in violation of or contrary to the laws or regulations in any state where the post is created.
WINNER SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION: Three (3) winners of the Drawing will be selected based on the number of entries received on May 10th, 2021 from among all eligible entries received during the Drawing Period. The potential winners will be notified by telephone, mail, Facebook Messenger or Instagram direct message and/or email using the contact information given at the time of entry. No liability is assumed for any winner notification that is lost, intercepted or not received by a potential winner for any reason. If a potential winner does not respond within 10 days after the first notification attempt, or if the prize or prize notification is returned as unclaimed or undeliverable to such potential winner, such potential winner may be disqualified, and an alternate winner may be selected. If a potential winner is found to be ineligible, or if he or she has not complied with these Official Rules or declines a prize for any reason prior to award, such potential winner will be disqualified, and an alternate winner may be selected.
PRIZES/ODDS: Three (3) prizes are available: 1) $500 Visa gift card, 2) $300 Visa gift card, 3) $200 Visa gift card. Visa is not a sponsor of or affiliated in any way with this Drawing. No cash alternative or prize substitutions will be allowed, except in Sponsor’s discretion. A substitute of comparable or greater value may be awarded if prize listed becomes unavailable for any reason. If necessary, allow 4-6 weeks after validation for delivery or arrangement for delivery of prize.
GENERAL PRIZE CONDITIONS: Each potential winner (a) is responsible for all federal, state and/or local taxes, and for any other fees or costs associated with acceptance or use of any prize, and (b) may be required to execute an Affidavit of Eligibility, a Liability Release, a IRS Form W-9 (if applicable), and (where legal) a Publicity Release (collectively, “Prize Claim Documents”).
GENERAL PROVISIONS: Acceptance of a prize constitutes winner’s permission for Sponsor to use winner’s name, photograph, likeness, voice, biographical information, statements and address (city and state) for advertising and/or publicity purposes worldwide and in all forms of media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity, without further compensation except where prohibited by law. You agree that the Sponsor (a) shall not be responsible or liable for, and is hereby released from, any and all costs, injuries, losses or damages of any kind, including, without limitation, death and bodily injury, due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, to participation in the Drawing or any Drawing-related activity, or from acceptance, receipt, possession and/or use or misuse of any prize, and (b) have not made any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, with respect to any prize, including, without limitation, to such prize’s quality or fitness for a particular purpose.
By entering the Drawing, you further agree that (a) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or in connection with the Drawing, or any prize awarded, shall be resolved individually without resort to any form of class action; (b) any claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to reasonable and actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering the Drawing, but in no event attorney’s fees; and (c) under no circumstances will you be permitted to obtain any award for, and you hereby waive all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, indirect or consequential damages and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased and any other damages, other than damages for reasonable and actual out-of-pocket expenses. These rules and any disputes relating hereto are governed by the internal laws of the State of Texas without regard to principles of conflicts of laws, and by entering, you consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts in Houston, Harris County, Texas for resolution of any disputes relating to the Drawing and waive any objection thereto. Any individual who is found to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Drawing, to be acting in violation of these Official Rules, or to be acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with the intent to disrupt or undermine the legitimate operation of the Drawing, or to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person, may be disqualified, and Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages and other remedies from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Sponsor reserves the right to modify, extend, suspend, or terminate the Drawing, in whole or in part, if it determines, in its sole discretion, that the Drawing is technically impaired or corrupted or that fraud or technical problems, failures or malfunctions or other unintended circumstances have impaired the integrity, administration, security, proper play and/or feasibility of the Drawing as contemplated herein. If the Drawing is terminated before the designated end date, Sponsor will (if possible) select winner in a random drawing from all eligible, non-suspect entries unaffected by the problem. Inclusion in such drawing shall be each entrant’s sole and exclusive remedy in such circumstances.
Only the type and quantity of prizes described in these Official Rules will be awarded. If, for any reason, more bona fide winners come forward seeking to claim prizes in excess of the number set forth in these Official Rules, the winner of the advertised number of prizes may be selected in a random drawing from among all persons making purportedly valid claims for such prize(s). Inclusion in such drawing shall be each entrant’s sole and exclusive remedy in such circumstances.
WINNER LIST/OFFICIAL RULES: For the name of the prize winner, available after May 26, 2021, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to Cornerstone Home Lending, Inc., HLC Team, 1164 N. Monte Vista Avenue, Suites 3 and 4, Upland, California 91786. All such requests must be received by May 10th 2021. For a copy of these Official Rules, write to Cornerstone Home Lending, Inc. Attn: HLC Team, 1164 N. Monte Vista Avenue, Suites 3 and 4, Upland, California 91786.
SPONSOR: Cornerstone Home Lending, Inc., HLC Team, 1164 N. Monte Vista Avenue, Suites 3 and 4, Upland, California 91786.